Sunday, September 27, 2015

New Job and the Frustrating Aspect of the Learning Curve

This past week was the first full week of my new job position, and it flew by! I love my new job, the team and pretty much everything about it, but I've been struggling a little with being the new person.

At my previous job, I was the person that was the most experienced, had been there the longest and practically knew everything. I was the go-to person for questions or help, but I swapped that out for this amazing new job where I am now in the complete opposite position. My team has been fantastic and is willing to help me as I learn the ins and outs of this new job, but I still get frustrated with myself because I just don't know it all yet.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas to help with this internal struggle?

No comments:

Post a Comment