Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wanting More - Greedy or Ambitious?


I received wonderful news this week! I was finally offered the job I have been wanting and applying for since October of last year. The affect this job will have on my husband and me is huge, and we couldn't be happier for the opportunity. I now feel like I have it all - a decent house, wonderful husband, professional career, running car... What more could a girl want out of life? Well, more of course!

My husband and I were discussing the idea of still wanting "more" and "better" than what we have, and I felt a little put off by my own thoughts. I have so much that others do not, and I'm grateful. Why am I being so greedy? I'm not sure I was able to come up with an answer for that, but I've decided I'm not going to feel bad about it anymore.

It does make me wonder - Is it considered greedy to continually want more out of life, even when things going great? Where do you draw the line between greed and ambition?

Please share your thoughts in the comments below! I would love to hear what you think on this matter!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! That is a fantastic idea, and I'm really glad I got a chance to check out your blog! I can't wait to binge read it - definitely following. :)

    ReplyDelete